In other, better news
Last weekend I went to the most amazing Organic Foods fair. I tried Liquor made of Roses! I bought natural peanut butter! I tried out natural perfumes, mushroom salsas, cactus jelly, strawberry preserves, mezcal, a million liquors, ostrich burgers, and several kinds of organic chiapaneco coffee. I made really cool people, both hippies and non hippies who inspired me. I bought granola made by a Canadian lady who told me to enjoy life and encouraged me to leave my teaching job for selling organic products in Tuxtla.
I might do it.
But overall this is encouraging my interest to open a garden cafe with a store that sells natural and healthy but delicious products and at a cheap price. I´m pretty sure my destiny is to open an amazing and inspirational cafe. what could be more amazing that talking to people and drinking coffee all day?

6 Comments:
jess nothing is better than a wonderful cafe...you should do it, you'd be great..like the little one in Esteli. I would come.
de acuerdo with bree... it's your destiny. i would go. maybe you could sell my jewelry. did you know that three things from chiapas have the official "denomination of origen" meaning that they are from there and unable to be imitated? they are coffee, ambar and mangos altaufos. i learned that in tequila class, since jalisco is its designated land of origen. but chiapas has 3 of the 11 that exist in mexico! amazing!
i would also go to the cafe. i would mop the floors and serve people and make sure there is always enough coffee. i am practically a pro by now at working at cafes.
also, you drank a million organic liquors??
Liver Damage in the hizzouse!
Also, I've got your back with the cafe remember?
Post a Comment
<< Home