Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Quickly, More about Rosa

Here is what I translated for Rosa, remember her? I´ve been translating for her on a weekly basis now. I´ll admit it, there are a few mistakes. But read it anyway.

http://www.rosavictoria.org/rincon_ingles.html#8

here are paintings she has done:

http://www.rosavictoria.org/rincon_ingl_pinturas.html#pinturas

2 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I want to help....maybe others can help....here's what i found by looking at her website - maybe others will read my comments to your blog and opt to help - at Rosa's mom said "if 80 people donate $100 each..." that will cover their two $4000 trips each year. If you can't support her financially, send her wishes and prayers. I'm sure they'll be welcomed:
Here's the info:
Rosa`s Bank account number in México: 6208955742
Clabe: 021100062089557420
Name of account holder: Rosa Victoria Domínguez Franke

Bank: HSBC Mexico
Number of the Filial: 1894
International code: BIMEMXMM

• If you know of a foundation that could offer us support, let them know.

• Send this link www.vientosculturales.org/rosa to people who could be interested.

• Print and copy Rosa's history and give it to people who could be interested in helping us. You can ask for a Word document with photos at rosa@vientosculturales.org.

• Even if you can't help in any other way, send a message, prayer or greeting to Rosa. Rosa loves your messages.

E-mail: rosa@vientosculturales.org
Mailing address: Darinel Domínguez, Apartado Postal No 490, Admon. 1, Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas, México, Phone: (0052) 961 61 5 75 60

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger JacobG said...

"rincon_ingles"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home