Thursday, August 09, 2007

New Pictures

I've added some new pictures to the album called 'march to july in tuxtla and other parts'. They are of tuxtla, the ranch I visited with the family from the Tortilleria, a weekend trip to eat in a town called Chicoasen, a weekend trip to a cave and pine forest, and of the graduation of my advanced and teachers classes.

So, I got home to the US last wednesday and spent a few days bumming around at my family reunion, boating, eating, playing board games, chatting, and eating again. Last sunday I came back to Louisville, where I am now, and have since spent time with my mom and sisters and with the Possee at Tori's house one night.

That's about all, look at my pictures!

sidenote: I also ate custard with carrie and tyler, but all the hours are running together and so I forgot. sorry care, i had fun that day, i just forgot. Tonight I walked with Tori and her dog in cherokee park and got free food at BW3s!

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger moonrose said...

you didn't mention eating custard with me. i got your email with your daemon but for some reason the image didn't load....resend it or post it to your blog. see you soon? carrie

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger McKinley Ann said...

Let the spying commence!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home