Hot hot hot!!!
I would just like to note that the teenage boy who runs this internet cafe is currently making out with his girlfriend, was making out with his girlfriend when I entered, and only pulled away for 2 seconds to turn on my computer. They are continuing, and have been making sickening kissing noises for over 3 mintues. HOT.
Sheesh.
In other news, I am very happy to be in Tuxtla today, and realize that I am not only withstanding the heat, but enjoying it. When it is hot all the time, it is just something you have to accept and embrace. Now I am thinking of ways to enjoy it. For one, I am wearing flip flops and a skirt. I went and sat in the park and got a shaved ice and just sat there because I felt too hot to move. It was a very enjoyable moment. Sidenote: my shaved ice was tuna flavored, not like the fish (atun) but like the fruit of a cactus, which is called in spanish ´tuna´. I may eat a tropical fruit salad for lunch. I am even walking in the sun when I get a chance just to enjoy it while I can.
I can see why people don´t get depressed here. Theres a lot of vitamin D in my skin now!
I want to go to the beach this weekend so much. Maybe I will. Maybe I will....

5 Comments:
Im glad tuna is trans-latin-nacional, although i haven´t actually tried the fruit, ive seen it here at least. i will think of you in the heat when i am wrapped in my lana in the mountains.
i LOVE tuna! it is a fond puebla memory when i went to my local fruteria and asked, "que es esta?" y me dijo la senora, "quieres probarla? es tuna!" y ella me dio una tuna y me enseno como cortarla y yo comia tuna casi cada dia. also, my friend's dog was named tuna. like the fruit, not the fish. ah mexico, how i miss it. --ami
yes, go to the beach. and then i will be there and we should go again. now i am saying, screw life, i'm going to mexico and beyond forever. i will share all of this and lots of free drinks when you come home next week.
i think i will go to mexico too.
only if i can make out in an internet cafe.
Post a Comment
<< Home