Thursday, March 15, 2007

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

This week I made a friend! YES! My first friend! We are going salsa dancing tomorrow night to see my salsa teacher perform at a show, in a place called Club Havana. YES! I have weekend plans!

Then, on saturday, I am going to several mountain surrounded lakes. YES!

I have also started the long process of getting my work visa. YES!

It is 90 degrees. NO!

I will be home in less than 3 weeks. YES!

I am drinking pineapple juice! YES!

I love my life!

goodbye.

4 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger McKinley Ann said...

Good job at being awesome.

 
At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...you sure were happy today.....of course you were multi-tasking while writing this blog...talking to me (instant messaging anyway!!), e-mailing McKinley...yes you were very busy....so happy to hear you have a new friend....it's always good to have something to look forward to and getting to enjoy it with someone as well!! YES!! for you Jessica!!! Keep blogging...if only just a few short lines....and YES, it does make all of us at home feel very connected to you......and that's why we write comments on your blog!! Love and miss you...see you soon!!

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im so glad you're so happy...and one friend is all you need really. im scheming, so i may see you soon. love you

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger moonrose said...

i'm scheming too. good job at being awesome. YES

 

Post a Comment

<< Home