Some Things that Happened
I am listening to Shakira.
A police officer just walked by with a machine gun.
A man just rode by on a bike cart filled with gallons of water.
I saw a 2 inch cockroach in my sink two nights ago. I am certain it still lives somewhere in the bathroom, although I have no proof.
I started teaching Level 1 and I don“t like it as much so far.
I watched Memoirs of a Geisha on my new DVD player.
I drank 5 cups of coffee in one day. (Record)
I tried corn flavored ice cream. Pretty tasty.
Edwin got a job on the weekends, which means I need to make some friends to go out with or I will be home on the weekends watching DVDs by myself. Uh oh. I might take an art class.
It has become very very painfully hot in Tuxtla, and I am learning methods to resist it.

8 Comments:
really? corn flavored ice cream? that's good? is that one of your techniques to stay cool in the hot hot heat of mexico? should i only ask you questions on this comment? doesn't it just say "leave your comment" not "leave your comments and questions"?
i love you. (not a question. it is a fact.)
I can assure you that the cockroach is still alive. One lived in the sink in our bathroom in Singapore until I ruthlessly murdered it. So go ahead and do that next time you see it. Or get Edwin to, now that I think about how I always had to kill the bugs when I traveled with you before. I hope it doesn't show up on a Saturday!
What are methods for resisting the heat? You better disclose if you think I am going to visit you or go back to India... both oppressive hot boxes with great culture nonetheless.
5 cups of coffee? unimpressed.
machete gun? impressed. what is a machete gun? a knife that spits bullets? is that similar to one of those guns with a bayonette (no idea how to spell that) that people use to use in revolutionary times or something? machete gun. bewildered until you reply,
Bree
machete gun official definitions
1. a gun that when you shoot it, out flies a machete and chops the object into little pieces, used for making agua de coco and also for brutal warefare.
2. a slip of typewriter for 'machine gun'
typewriter meaning, of course, keyboard
wait a second, bree, i checked again and it says machine gun. maybe you should get your ojos checked.
Maraschino Gun? Delicious! Bust a cap in me.
Post a Comment
<< Home