Monday, February 12, 2007

some more pictures!!!

My weekends here are practically non-existent. I work saturday mornings until 1, which gives me saturday afternoon and sunday to wash clothes, run any type of errands, plan for my next week classes, and relax at some point. However, despite all this I managed to travel to San Cristobal for a little break, where Edwin and I went to a lovely cafe and listened to live jazz and ate hummus. The next morning we ate at a hippie-filled place called ´madre tierra´(mother earth), where we ate whole wheat muffins, fruit, and organic coffee. ´Bohemia, bohemia...´

Most importantly, I also downloaded a handful of pictures of Palenque, not even close to all of them, and the link is located on the right side.

I´m not in much of a writing mood today, maybe tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger McKinley Ann said...

you should always pose in front of green moss, as it is the perfect backdrop for your radiant person. but, do watch out for those israelis... i think our one encounter was enough, unless you are doing harmless things like waving to them from a distance. i vote for you to grade tests on the bus or abolish them all together if they are cutting into weekend time, and just don't wash your clothes that often cause you'll look good no matter what, bonita.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger polo said...

hi. i miss you. so much. i wish you were home so that i could crawl in your bed. but before i do i want you to ask "are you naked?"

:[

 

Post a Comment

<< Home