My vacations: Christmas Day
There is so much to say, from starting my new job, art classes, and dance classes to all the adventures I had on my 3 weeks of vacations. I will start by briefly showing my vacations in pictures, but this obviously won`t explain all the fun I had.

Christmas Eve is the big dinner here, so we ate loads of yummy food and went to bed late. The next morning the whole family woke up late, reheated the leftovers, and reate them under this palapa in a park. In this picture, edwin and I dont appear, but we were there, look:

More adventure reporting to come....

3 Comments:
Great picture! You and Edwin are sooo cute! I look forward to reading more about your adventures even though we've talked a bunch. Tell everyone about your new little students and "teacher teacher can I....(fill in the blank".......they sound so cute! can't wait to meet/see them!
I wish your pictures were on facebook so I could leave comments that make me laugh:
Jessica, your paintings look "totally rad, as they say." It is obvious now who was bringing down whom haha. Seriously, caught my eye.
Um, what else. Your apartment looks ridiculous. I feel like you are having an adrenaline induced short-term affair with James Bond in that apartment while credits roll up from the bottom of the screen. What I mean is that I would feel like James Bond if I was having an adrenaline induced short-term affair in that apartment. Coincidentally, do Mexican girls think lanky white men are cute?
Hm, there was more but I feel like I'm hogging comment space.
very very cute. did you know i cut my hair too? its short, but not at short as yours. happy christmas. and felicidades en el año nuevo.
Post a Comment
<< Home