I took my nose ring out today
I got a nose ring over christmas, after contemplating it for a year. I loved it. It was beautiful.
But it was infected, poor little thing. So I took it out. Poor little silver nose ring, may you rest in peace on my dresser.
I feel that a part of me is lost. Edwin says it was infected because my body was trying to get rid of a foreign object stuck in my face. Just when I thought it was starting to become a little metal part of my face.
Tear...

5 Comments:
ah, the end of an era. don't worry; a part of you is not lost. it was a good thing to do. glad to hear you are enjoying your real job. i'll email soon.
that is lame. put it back. i like when there is metal in your nose. your doctor boyfriend doesn't know what he's talking about.
wait. i didn't mean taking it out was a good thing to do. i meant getting it was a good thing. i agree with katie. use salt water next time.
get some peroxide...or some some some some....i don't know..something...what is wrong with that dr. you're dating....surely he can prescribe something...i LIKED your nose ring...I was living my life vicariously thru you...PUT IT BACK...hurry hurry before it closes.....
April 7 is a go - now all we need is a place and a minister LOL!!!
Love you ..miss you ....
Mom
I bet Edwin has a sanitary needle he can use to reopen that hole in your face!
Post a Comment
<< Home